The competition has now closed. Thank you to all that entered.
We are delighted to announce that the winner of the 2 Legally Blonde the musical tickets, dinner and B&B stay is…
Gillian Burrowes from Pfizer.
Congratulations to her. Have a fantastic weekend!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter of this competition is McGarrell Reilly Contractors, which is a registered company(No. 76591), promoting this competition on behalf of the McGarrell Reilly group of companies and persons connected with them . Registered office of McGarrell Reilly Contractors is Charter House, 5 Pembroke Row, Dublin 2. (“McGarrell Reilly” or “Promoter”).
- To enter this prize draw promotion, visit www.watermarque.ie, answer the prize draw question, complete your details, submit the mandatory information, answer the optional questions and click submit. Each person who completes the entry online and correctly answers the prize draw question will be automatically entered into the following prize draw only, the winners of which will be selected at random by an Independent Person.
- If entrants wish to be entered in subsequent draws, they must re-enter each and every subsequent draw separately.
- Closing Date of entries: Entries must be received by McGarrell Reilly before 12:00 noon on the 18th April 2012.
- Only one entry per draw per person is permitted.
- A valid email address is required for entry.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age. The prize winners may be required to validate their age before been awarded their prize.
- Employees and families of McGarrell Reilly Group, CBRE Richard Ellis and Murphy Mulhall and their respective affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw promotion are excluded from entering the competition.
- McGarrell Reilly will keep your data in accordance with its obligations under the Irish Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003, McGarrell Reilly will use your personal data for its internal business and marketing purposes but will not disclose the information to third parties not related to McGarrell Reilly.
- The prize for the draw on the 18th April 2010 is, for two persons, on Friday 20th April 2012, for dinner and B&B in the Pearse Hotel and tickets to Legally Blonde in the Bord Gais Energy Theatre.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, change, or alter this promotion.
- The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is as stated and does not include transfer or other costs associated with taking the prize.
- After each draw, the prize winners’ names will be posted on The Watermarque Building website, www.watermarque.ie, and will be available by sending an SAE to McGarrell Reilly Group, First Floor, Block E, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2. The prize winner is deemed to have consented to the publication of his/her surname and county by participating in this promotion. By entering the promotion, entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include without limitation the entrant’s name and/ or likeness, voice, photographs and/or video footage of the entrant accepting their Prize (if a presnetation is made), biographical information provided by the entrant/prize winner and/ or any statement made by them concerning the prize draw, promotion and/ or prize.
- The decision of the Independent Person shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any matter arising out of or resulting from the enjoyment and/or use of the prize. The prize winner will be bound by the terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties including but without prejudice to the generality of this statement, any cancellation of events or closures of businesses/facilities required for the enjoyment of the Prize.
- Winners of the prize draw will be contacted by telephone on or before 3pm on the day of the draw. Should the winner be uncontactable within 24 hours of being emailed and/or a telephone message and/or a voicemail and/or a text message having being left for them, the Promoter will reserve the right to carry out a 2nd draw and declare a replacement prize winner. All and any claims by the first prize winner will automatically cease 24 hours after the email has been sent or telephone message left by McGarrell Reilly should the first prize winner fail to make contact with the Promoter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone number to 01 4161300. This process may be repeated by the Promoter until such time as a prize winner is determined.
- If for any reason the internet portion of the prize draw promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the prize draw promotion, the Promoter reserves the right at its discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries which are not received by McGarrell Reilly for any reason whatsoever. Entries which are not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be liable to a winner for any loss or damage howsoever caused, whether direct, indirect or consequential (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out or in connection with the prize draw promotion and/ or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/ or the Promoter’s respective personnel and/or deceit or fraud by the Promoter and/or the Promoter’s respective personnel.
- If the prize is unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the prize draw winner the Promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The data captured will be held in electronic format and will be used to select and administer the prize draw winners. The Promoter will contact entrants only if they have given us permission to do so.
Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this prize draw promotion.
McGarrell Reilly respects your privacy rights. Unless you have given your consent for additional uses of your information, McGarrell Reilly will only make use of and process your personal data (name and email address) to the extent and for the time necessary to run this prize draw promotion and as set out in the terms and conditions above. In particular, McGarrell Reilly will not transfer your data to any third party or use/ process your data for promotion or any other purposes unless you have given your consent to this. By participating in the competition you consent to processing of your personal data as described above.